Lexxington is a red and tan doberman pinscher who was born on May 10th 2007. He is my first dog and my best friend. This is the "story of his life"
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
everyone has to take it easy on me!
Just started this blog... take it easy on me, I'm FAR from computer intelligent. This is mostly here to log Lexxington's training, behavior and health!
I am a 24 year old currently working on my phD in Biochemistry specializing in Stem Cell epigenetics. Other than school and Lexxington, I have a 10yo thoroughbred named Charlie who I am re training and spend my time either with Lexx or at the barn.
1 comment:
Woohoo a Lexx blog!!! I'm so excited :) I already LOVE the photos you've put up, am i the only person in the world who can't get decent photos???? :p
Don't worry about the cosmetic fancy frilly stuff with the blog ... it's the content that counts!!!
Post a Comment