Well, finally everyone has left after the insanity of the xmas visit. Now don't get us wrong, lexx and I, we love company, but it just takes a lot out of me, making sure the kitchen is clean, that lexx has had his proper attention and runs etc. Finally. just back to normal.
Lexx had a great xmas overall, i was impressed with his overall behaviour and except one small jump on a guest, he's had close to perfect manners.
We've taken a bit of a break from training, mostly due to time constraints, but I did manage to squish in a few short 15 minute sessions for which he was quite well behaved.
I hate to admit it, but i enjoyed the break from the routine of training. Maybe i'm not meant to do any major training with a dog, i Like it... but I certainly don't LOVE it, and i certainly didn't MISS it when i stopped.
New obedience classes start next tuesday, so hopefully the new trainer and new atmosphere will get me back into the hype of obedience again. If not, well, maybe i'll just appreciate having a great best friend and forget about all that stuff.
Lexx's neuter is planned for next thursday, hopefully giving him enough time to recover before his next class the tuesday after. I'm nervous for him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment