Friday, January 16, 2009

Neuter update

Lexx had his one week checkup last night from his neuter surgery.

The vets reported that he looks MUCH better though there is still a small amount of bruising and swelling in the area. He is officially allowed to exercise again, though she still says that perhaps I shouldn't let him just tear around off leash yet.

Yeah. Right. Its -37...like we're going outside? NO WAY.

I thank my lucky stars that Lexx is well mannered under his reduced exercise regime, its been a week since he had a real walk longer than 10 minutes and he's still being SUCH a good boy

He doesn't want to be outside anymore than I do.

1 comment:

M.T. said...

Glad to hear that the Lexxster is on the mend! :) Amazing that he still stays calm indoors without his usual exercise, Dante would be driving me up the wall! LOL

Is he still showing disinterest in food?