Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring=loss of leash manners

Ugh.

I took Lexx for a good walk in the woods today and MAN was he a pully little dober ball. I've been so proud of his accomplishments on his leash manners in the last few months, and all of a sudden, with the appearance of spring and good yummy smells, his manners have flown out the window again.

I am so happy that Lexx is doing better lately health wise, his energy level is higher and that could have something to do with it too.

Its a bit of a catch-22, healthy dog= pully dog...

I think we're going to have to go back to our prong lessons for a week or so... I don't want this behaviour to escalate before his surgery, because afterwards.. on a harness, I might be screwed.

poor little pup, he just has SO much energy... then he zonks out again. At least he has moments of energy.

No comments: