Thursday, March 5, 2009

UNHOUSETRAINABLE

SERIOUSLY. I'M AT THE END OF MY ROPE.

Lexx has let himself out of his crate twice in the last two days. I come home to a bouncy happy "look what i managed to do" dog. And NEVER do I find an accident.

then.. today.. in FRONT of me, well, in hearing range.. he pees on the floor.

what the bloody hell is wrong with this DOG? He rings his bell to go outside.. then next time he pees on the floor without asking.

CLEARLY something is wrong with the housetraining here. except that he DOES ask. HE KNOWS what the bell is for. He rings it, then runs outside to pee, then runs back.

PLEASEEEEE someone explain this to me PLEAASSE

I've gone back to square one, things go well for a period of time, then BANG, something like THIS happens and he pees again. He's already crate all day and all night because he can't be trusted alone...

I'm in tears of frustration. This is making me resent and hate my dog. I don't care HOW bad that makes me sound, its the truth. I just want a normal dog. I just want a normal life. I just want a housetrained dog!!

IS THAT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK?

2 comments:

TabLVT said...

ugh, I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say. I can only imagine how confused and frustrated you are. I wish I had some suggestions, but I just don't. I have no idea whether Lexx is just being lazy in the housetraining deparment for some reason, or if he can't help it because of the neurological issues he has. All I can do is offer a listening ear and sympathy. How bout a cyber-hug?

Lexxsmom said...

cyber hugs are good